Aztec Urgent Care provides immediate attention in the treatment of any non-life threatening illness or injury. Whether it is a school physical, immunization, sports injury, asthma complications or the flu, we accept walk-ins and treat a variety of conditions in the Aztec New Mexico area.
Such conditions might include but are not limited to:
- Work injury
- Occupational Medicine
- Tetanus (TDAP) immunization
- Drug and Alcohol testing
- Colds and flu, coughs, sore throats, earaches
- Vomiting, diarrhea, and stomachaches
- Physicals for Schools, Sports, Employment or D.O.T.
- Lacerations and wound care
- Simple fractures, sprains and dislocations
- Eye problems and nose bleeds
- Sports injuries
- Asthma and allergies
- Urinary tract and gynecological problems
Additional Services include but are not limited to:
- Flu shots (Seasonally beginning Sept./Oct.)
- School and Workplace Physicals
- On-site laboratory and x-ray services
provided by Mercy Diagnostic Services.
We accept all Workers’ Compensation Insurance Plans